Sunny Anderson from Food Network, but made my changes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon allspice (ground or whole, i only had whole and it worked)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder is what i did)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice
- Chicken Wings (8)
Combine the soy sauce, honey, both sugars, cayenne, allspice, thyme, ginger, and garlic and mix together (it will make something like a paste). Add the vinegar, lime juice and orange juice and mix until combined. Place the wings in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal and refrigerate 4 to 6 hours.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper (or i did it in a pyrex with aluminum foil). Remove the wings from the bag, place on the lined sheets and bake 20 minutes. Meanwhile, bring the marinade to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until reduced by one-third, about 10 minutes.
Remove the wings from the oven and brush with the glaze. Raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and continue to bake until the wings are cooked through, 20 more minutes.