- 1 Tbs. peanut oil
- 8 oz. whole-wheat linguine noodles
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 small head bok choy, chopped into 2-inch pieces (1½ cups)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup snow peas, halved
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbs. hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbs. garlic-chile sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water, and set pasta aside.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is golden.
Add bok choy, broccoli, snow peas, and bell pepper. Stir-fry 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water, cover, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in hoisin and garlic-chili sauces. Stir in noodles. Add more water if mixture seems too dry. Garnish each serving with 1 Tbs. chopped peanuts.