Lemons & Love. I tweaked it so it was little more simple for me... but it was amazing!
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 14/.5 oz can of Tomatoes Diced w. Onion and Green Bell Pepper
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas
Mix all ingredients together except chicken and tortillas. Once mixed well add shredded chicken, mix, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Portion out mixture over 5-6 tortillas and spread out evenly. Roll and slice into pieces.