Food and Family Magazine and with a little tweaking they were perfect!
- 60 Nilla wafers (crushed)
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) melted
- 1/2 gallon frozen vanilla yogurt (softened)
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) Jell-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip (i used a whole container)
- 2 cups frozen fruit (i used blackberries, blueberries and raspberries)
Line Cupcake pan with plastic wrap (just use 1-2 big sheets and press it down in each whole, its just to make it easier to remove them). Mix wafer crumbs and butter, press into cupcake pans with fingers (i covered the pan with more plastic wrap and used a 2nd cupcake pan to press them down). Freeze until ready to use.
Mix yogurt and dry gelatin mix in a large bowl. Add wool whip and stir through. Add frozen fruit and mix. Spoon into Cupcake pan over the Wafer crust and freeze for 3-4 hours. Let set out for 5-10 min (depending on how hot your house is) before serving.