Pizza--- who doesn't love PIZZA!! Thanks Sarah for this recipe!
- Pizza Dough- 1 1/2 cups Jack Daniels Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ sauce
- 2 chicken breasts boiled and chopped
- 6 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 sandwich-size resealable bag
Cook crust according to directions on package.
Spread BBQ sauce over cooked pizza crust.
Sprinkle the chicken, bacon and cheese over the top. Place the cookie sheet under the broiler until the cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
Combine the ranch dressing and chili powder in a small bowl. Pour into re-sealable bag and cut off a small tip at the end of the bag to make a pastry bag. Drizzle the dressing over the top and garnish with the scallions. Cut into squares and enjoy!